Friday, August 22, 2014

I know it's been forever since I've posted, but it's not my fault. The alpha female has a new computer desk with a sliding keyboard tray and when she's not using it, which isn't often to begin with, she slides the tray in and pushes in her chair. I don't think she means to deny me access to the Internet, she's just believes in keeping the den tidy.


Finally, today, she was in a hurry and left her keyboard where I can reach it. What can I say after 21 years away from blogging? So much has happened. The only male in the pack came by last spring with two females! One was his kind and the other was mine and it was great. At last, a decent sized pack! But, they didn't stay long, and we're back down to just the two of us.


I've gotten really good at removing the squeakers from my toys, and spreading the fluff around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home